注册 登录
勋章功能:官方勋章中心 - 交易市场 - 交易管理 - 勋章仓库 - 勋章排序 |  帖子背景 论坛背景 自定义表情
自定义设置备份
返回列表 发帖
转到Guru!看帖

新人報導:D 不知道該說什麼好

該說什麼好呢.....
Whattup dope fresh Nation!I am a man who  outsmarted everyone else. (got a little narcissistic there i guess)
I haven't been through highschool yet so I guess im a young man? Let me tell you all a joke: One day, a taco was talking to nacho. Nacho said "Im nacho friend anymore!" Taco replied:" I dont want to taco about it". For those who are using google translate you might not get it. Because of my grammar mistakes. That's my normal writing on the internet. I purposely did that. FOr those who are not using google translate and don't know any English. They might found this boring. Whoever you are, I just want to wish you good luck with life. I don't know why i'm saying this even nobody will care about a single thing i'm saying. Oh well, I guess this is life. Now do I sound crazy enough?  I apologize if i confused you. All I wanted to do was making friend with you. From the first time we met, I had fall in love with you. You are the one who I treasure the most. You and I together can make the world a better place. Together! To be, or not to be.
謝謝大家我說完了!

评分人数

Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be true.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表